Ironic Independence Day Pic

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Our framers should be rolling over in their graves about now, not just because everything they worked for is polar opposite, but also because the apathy, blindness, and ignorance of the people here in the USA.

If a pic is worth a thousand words then this one should speak volumes.

Have a great 4th! And make sure to abide by all the rules

um53b5c35e.jpg

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe they have had a lot of problems at this park! But searching coolers is a little bit too much!
I'd go somewhere else!

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett gti 2500, Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can understand why most of the rules are in place if there is going to be fireworks ,but the police conducting searches of bags and coolers and entire park under video surveillance. If I could I would just sit a cross the street (on private property) with my cooler, tent and dog, propane grill and drinking a cold beer. That's just sad

Last edited:

1shotwade

May 29, 2014
southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
white 4900/d
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Refresh my memory.Is July 4th Independence day or big brother day?I forgot! Good thing it's not named "liberty" day!

Wade

JunkShopFiddler

Bronze Member
Feb 15, 2013
SW Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Reads like a safe place to enjoy the 4th with family and friends; I'm all for it.
Thanks for posting.
Don....

Trade Freedom for security? The lack of Freedom seems to be the least understood threat to a people.

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2009
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have I ever mentioned how nice it is to live in Montana and not have to deal with crap like that?

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Trade Freedom for security? The lack of Freedom seems to be the least understood threat to a people.

Got to keep the boogie men alive Junkshop,what better way to control people than by keeping them afraid and dependent.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Got to keep the boogie men alive Junkshop,what better way to control people than by keeping them afraid and dependent.
Yes they want us dependent on the government to control every thing we do… And there are just to many out there that are willing to give up there freedom for what they think will keep them safe …. But i am not one of them I WANT MY FREEDOM Signs like that should have people up in arms .. protest make them take it down …

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I can understand why most of the rules are in place if there is going to be fireworks ,but the police conducting searches of bags and coolers and entire park under video surveillance. If I could I would just sit a cross the street (on private property) with my cooler, tent and dog, propane grill and drinking a cold beer. That's just sad
Good idea :thumbsup:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Exactly where is that RJ? The sign is obviously added to that pic

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
or is that another photoshopped pic?

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Lakewoog Ohio ..Is about 65 miles west of me on Lake Erie ………… Never did like that town i always said that the local government and police there were out of control …. They have been like that there for a lot of years……..

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Lakewoog Ohio ..Is about 65 miles west of me on Lake Erie ………… Never did like that town i always said that the local government and police there were out of control …. They have been like that there for a lot of years

See Jeff,when are you going to stop doubting it.

barrywk

May 2, 2013
lancaster sc
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 505...At Pro...T2...F5.....F70.....xterra 705...AT Gold......Pro pointer....Pro find 25......XP Deus...gti 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems like overkill to me...if its not and that park has that many issues,they should close it down and quit wasting money on keeping it open.Everything on that sign is contradictive to what a public park should be

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am going out on a limb here. Now I live next to a metropolitan area airport. If I was a terrorist it would be eazy pickings with a good rifle, on planes.. Sounds like a bunch of bull sh&t to me .... my point is its all BullSh&t where are all these bad people that want to destroy America????

Last edited:

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
America sold lots of Stinger Missles .. Some are here in our country. Like banning bbqs and pets and coolers is going to help.. What ever makes you feel better.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread