Found and owner contacted!

Maui Mike

May 26, 2008
So.. i went out today for some soul healing.. the ocean ahhhh.. found a ring that had been lost and reported lost. I was lucky enough today to find it.. i contacted the owner.. and it's going home tomorrow. The person who phone called me back after i e-mailed a description and picture of the ring was very happy.Fellow MD Hunter Dave had been keeping an eye out for this one too.
I lucked out Dave..i found it, was deeper than we were looking before.. i got my butt kicked by the waves getting this one. Even though its going home.. So.. maybe mom helped... Thanks Mom! :angel7:
Heres a couple of pictures.. Happy couple, me happy in ocean.. Day a success!

Attachments

• Dimple ring.jpg
    Dimple ring.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 919
  • Dimple ring #2.jpg
    Dimple ring #2.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 919

time4me

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2005
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur
Re: #39 and owner contacted!

Very nice indeed! I'm sure your mom had a little something to do with it :)

Narthoniel

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2008
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal 2 and E Trac

Nice ring! Way to go on returning it as well. Always nice to know that you have answered someones prayers. Imagine how helpless it must feel to lose something like a wedding ring in the ocean.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

It is always nice to know you made someone happy with the return of their ring. :thumbsup:

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

There is a phrase I learned back at New York when I lived there back until 1975,until I moved perminantly to Puerto Rico that goes.....
Mike,Mike he's the man if he can't do it no one no one can. Remember Mike in me you have a friend, Good luck in your adventure Pen pal...Ralph C. "Liz" :thumbsup:

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You did "gud". I'm sure they are happy to get that ring back. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread