USTiger

Apr 30, 2006
Vancouver - WA
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: My best 4 days ever

Now the good news. the class ring have been returned to it's owner, a lawyer working in downtown Portland, she lost her ring watching 4th of July fireworks last year, when i got the list of class ring owners i started to call around, about 3 names in the list i got a hold of a lady that knew allot about who was who and where, she told me that 4 people had lost there ring, she asked me what size the ring was, i measured it and informed her it was a size 9,5 she said that only one ring that size was lost and she asked for my number, then she hung up and called the owner of the ring.
5 minutes later my phone was ringing, a nice voice presented herself, "I believe you have found my ring," she said, i told her yes i found a class ring on the beach and i would like to return it to her, she told me where she worked and yesterday i went to her office and delivered her ring back to her.
She was very happy getting her ring back and she handed me a gift card to Joe's for 25$ she was sure i could find something there that i could use as a Treasure Hunter, i thanked her and told her that allot of us find rings like this and return them to the owners,
SO A MESSAGE FROM HER, "KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK T-NET'ers, YOUR DOING THE WORK OF ANGELS"

USTiger

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: My best 4 days ever

Good deed, Bo :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Those are some nice rings. :thumbsup:

:wink: RR

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
That was a great story! Thanks for sharing and what a great day you had! I'm glad the lady said some nice words about us!

HH,
Moon

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I gotta say, I sure wouldn't have faulted you if you hadn't found the ring's owner. I wouldn't have known where to start! Way to go!

Ya did good.

Nan

P.S.
That "big flat stone" looks like a Tiger Eye, and a nice one too

(edited to add P.S.)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions