Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all,

I got word that the sister of someone in our church lost her gold wedding band while mowing the lawn yesterday, so I decided to make contact with the person who lost it and try my luck.

I found out she lived only about 20 minutes away, so I drove over there this morning. The yard was HUGE but she seemed to know the approximate location of where she lost it. I scanned the area for less than 10 minutes and found the ring in a tall patch of weeds..it rang out as a solid pull tab.

I knew I forgot something - halfway there I noticed I forgot my camera >:( So use your imagination and picture in your mind a gold band being given back to a woman with a big smile on her face :)

Hope you all find a little treasure this week, and I promise next time to bring my camera with me.

Nat

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
That's my Nattie! You have a heart of Gold, and apparently the ability to find it as well! I hope you get well rewarded in your next treasure hunting adventure!! KUDOS! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

HH,
Moonie

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
WTG Nat, Hunt the rest of that yard now. Nice job on the return... :thumbsup: jgas

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice job, Natty. :thumbsup:

No pictures? Dang! There can never be too many Natty pictures on Tnet. LOL :tongue3:

STH69

Bronze Member
Feb 17, 2009
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, ACE 250 with 9X12 coil
Great jobs!

OP
OP
Natman

Natman

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
plehbah said:
Your gesture is twice as nice considering that you look healthy and capable of running in your avatar.

:D ;D

Butler said:
Nice! Probably made the husband a little happy too! :icon_sunny:

I think so!

Moonshadow said:
That's my Nattie! You have a heart of Gold, and apparently the ability to find it as well! I hope you get well rewarded in your next treasure hunting adventure!! KUDOS! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

HH,
Moonie

Thanks Cindy..check your mail.

jgas said:
WTG Nat, Hunt the rest of that yard now. Nice job on the return... :thumbsup: jgas

Thanks, looks like I can go back again any time!

Mona Lisa said:
Nice job, Natty. :thumbsup:

No pictures? Dang! There can never be too many Natty pictures on Tnet. LOL :tongue3:

Thanks Lisa :wink: Now we have something in common with the rings (Now if only I can find a 2-center ;D)

Thanks everyone,
Nat

HolyDiver

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice work. Gives us detectors a good name. I would have stayed and asked to search the rest of the yard. :thumbsup:

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WTG Nat. I hoped she gave you a big hug and kiss ;D WTG on doing a good deed for your community. Maybe that will open up some detecting places for you

OP
OP
Natman

Natman

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting