wedding band

mnlineman

Jan 1, 2008
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
T2 Ltd Sovereign GT Tigershark
I saw a post on my local craigslist about a lost wedding band. The lady posting it gave a general description of where it was lost and the circumstances.

She didn't post any contact information except for the craigslist email. I responded offering to look for it last Saturday when I was going to be in the area. Offered to meet and bring extra detectors to cover more ground, got no response.

Decided to try searching anyway and found it after about half an hour. Go online with my wifes phone and email her again stating I found the ring, and would like to return it, no response.

The next morning I email again telling her I had the ring and to respond, by now I'm starting to wonder if she was legit.

Finally, about 4:00 pm she summoned up the courage to call me. Turns out the ring belonged to her dad who had recently passed away, her mom was wearing it on a chain and lost it.

I am so happy I was able to find it for them after hearing the story. She rewarded me with some beautiful potted flowers and some very kinds words in a note. She also sent me a pic of here dad wearing his ring playing with his great granddaughter. Life really is good.

Below is a pic of the ring and the note she gave me.

Attachments

• Img_0138.jpg
    Img_0138.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 400
  • Img_0140.jpg
    Img_0140.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 406

baylorhall

Nov 17, 2008
North Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Know that made you feel great! Would love to help someone that way. Great job!

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
you did good --- may good luck and many blessings flow your way

idigdirt

Mar 15, 2006
Epworth, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Compass xp-pro
Primary Interest:
Other
There ain't enough money in the world to replace those feelings! Good things happen to those who do good things....

cgull

May 17, 2010
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, AT PRO, XLT and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a feeling! and the karma!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread