Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    May 2008
    Oklahoma
    Ace 250
    934 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Wallet on the side walk

It tuff to be honest. Walked out of the store, got in my Pickup, looked up after putting my seat belt on and there it was, a wallet. It was just dropped because I was in the store for just a couple of minutes. I looked in the wallet to check to see if it was tossed there after all the stuff was taken. Nope lots of money, credit cards. etc. Since I know the clerks in the store and they are very honest I turned it in to them. I could have been richer but gilt would have been with me for a long time.

Aug 2006
    galveston tx
    8 times

Re: Wallet on the side walk

Good for you Beans You did the right thing.
    All my friends live in my computer

us
    This aint no damn flea circus!!!

Mar 2006
    Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Eastern Idaho!
    Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
    15 times

Nice Beans! A handful of cash woulda been nice but you did the right thing...........Cosmic Karma is gonna get you now!
    "Agitate! Agitate! Ought to be the motto of every reformer. Agitation is the opposite of stagnation...... one is life, the other death."
    -Ernestine L. Rose-

us
    The Pool Table Is My Yard

Jul 2008
    WV
    Fisher F2
    47 times

I normally dont carry a wallet. Just put my $$$$ I mean cents in my front pocket.
    Theres A Place For All Creatures..Right Next To The Taters And Gravy..

us
    Dec 2006
    Very Northern Left Coast
    XLT & Bigfoot
    1972 times

Quote Originally Posted by Beans
    It tuff to be honest. Walked out of the store, got in my Pickup, looked up after putting my seat belt on and there it was, a wallet.
    Last year I saw a wallet in the street as I was driving the main blvd. I pulled over and walked back about a block to where it was. The wallet was there and so was a lot of papers. It had been driven over and most of the contents were everywhere. So I waited for traffic to disappear then ran out and grabbed a few things and ran back. I had to do this three times before I could get everything. It was right in front of a bank and I could tell he had just stopped at the ATM. He either rode a bike or had put his wallet on the roof of his car. But his address was over 25 miles away. I knew a cop in this town I was in so went over to the station and asked for him. He wasn't on duty so I gave the wallet to the Sargent on duty and I got the 3rd degree. Next time I will just drop the wallet in a mailbox. It didn't have a lot of money but did have license, union card and credit cards, which would be a hassle to replace.
    When I did yard sales I was dollardan. No yard sales where I am now.

us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    388 times

Beans.
    Honesty and good character cannot be bought for any amount of money. You did the right thing, Buddy. Congratulations. You passed the "test".
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

us
    Mar 2010
    Colorado Springs CO.
    Bounty Hunter QS
    18 times

cyberdan,
    what exactly do u mean by "u got the 3rd degree" just wondering, sorry, im kinda slow.
    CHAINCHOMP

us
    Dec 2006
    Very Northern Left Coast
    XLT & Bigfoot
    1972 times

Quote Originally Posted by CHAINCHOMP
    what exactly do u mean by "u got the 3rd degree"??
    The desk Sargent was asking me questions like he thought I took the wallet.
    When I did yard sales I was dollardan. No yard sales where I am now.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links