A call from the Mayor for help.

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 with 11 inch coil. BLuetooth head set and Minelab pin pointer. My back is the Minelab Explorer II w/ 12 x 9 NEL coil, Minelab pinpointer and Deep woods headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well never had this done before but I guess my mding around town and being local helped. Plus being a good friend of his family and all. Short story he lost his wedding ring in the yard last week but I was gone doing Army stuff. So thats when I got the call today and helped out. Found it with in 15min after my buddy came up (GO MIKE M. :headbang:)then we both finished the yard up together.

Came out with 10 hotwheels which we gave back to kids of his.
I got 1.41 in change and Mike 28 cents and that ring.
Thanks Terry F. aka Bobby

Attachments

• mding.jpg
    mding.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 738
  • mding1.jpg
    mding1.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 722

olegoat

Oct 18, 2007
southeast tn
Detector(s) used
fisher 1220x,gc-1023,tesoro tejon , fisher f-2, compass yukon 77b, tesoro bandito 11 umax
good job.. its allways nice to personally know the mayor, maybe he can
open a few doors for you and the m/d

ggossage

May 18, 2009
Eastern Nebraska
Studs!

Wish all hobbyists such as you two were able to get in the good graces of the local leadership--maybe we hunters would have a better reputation across the board. Having hunt with you both before, it's easy to see how your hunting ethics have paved the way for your acceptance and success! Congrats on finding the ring guys....and Terry, keep your head down during your deployment! Talk to you soon.

Greg

Sim_Player

Jan 12, 2010
Camano Island, Wa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Tesoro Cutlass2
Suckers, you could have held the ring for ransom and then sold the movie rights (Hollywood is running out of fresh ideas.)

They could have done it "matrix-like."

Who folded the letter? Shame

~Sim

bugbitingme

Mar 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack (BH Landstar)
MT Pockets said:
Whew That was a Tough Read.. :tongue3:

I made it a bit easier on the eyes for all of us...

WTG... Good job..
After scroling up & down, up & down, up & down, with my head locked to my left shoulder, I slowly get it back upright, then scroll to your fix of the picture. 8)

OP
OP
IAsoldier

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 with 11 inch coil. BLuetooth head set and Minelab pin pointer. My back is the Minelab Explorer II w/ 12 x 9 NEL coil, Minelab pinpointer and Deep woods headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for fixing..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread