Atlantic City Trip June 2nd
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Jul 2005
    Texas
    Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
    92 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Atlantic City Trip June 2nd

Made a short 3 day trip to Atlantic City. Met up with a couple TNetters Aaron (arsurfco) and Brian (Surfdigger). As usual Brian showed us both up within an hour of hunting. But more importantly he was invaluable in helping us learn the beaches of Atlantic City. Enjoyed the time with them. Weather was great !!! Much better than Texas !!!! As usual the end of the day was the best for finds. Aaron got his first ring and I got mine .... but it wasn't a keeper as the owner was right behind me. She was happy I found it just the same. Still waiting for the Pay forward to come back to me. Hope we can do this again guys sometime.

Thanks for the memories !!!

Rockyredbaron

HH to all

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aarons Ring.jpg 
Views:	352 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	421466   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo2.jpg 
Views:	363 
Size:	333.5 KB 
ID:	421467   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aaron&BrianinAtlanticCity.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	170.8 KB 
ID:	422197  

za
    Aug 2009
    South Africa
    Excal 1000
    2 times

Re: Atlantic City Trip June 2nd

Man I just have to say I almost laughed when I read that the owner was behind you.... Aren't they always! He he

us
    Feb 2005
    Spring Hill, Florida
    122 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Congrats on your successful hunt and congrats on returning the ring. It would hurt to return such a beautiful ring but if I was sure that that was the true owner I wouldn't have a problem. I would just think how I would feel if it were me that lost it. You did good and a time will come when you find one that you can keep. Hang in there.
    Garrett GTI 1500, CZ-20, White's Dual PI, Bounty Hunter QD II, Ace 250, Determination & persistence!

OBN
    us
    Dec 2008
    Mid-Atlantic Waters
    Excalibur
    5399 times
    2019.....Gold rings..100..Misc/gold 9.....Silver/Sterling 239
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Those are some great finds........Good Job on the return, a great memory for sure. Brian is the best, always willing to meet up and share some secrets of the beachs in AC.., Enjoyed the pic..............Joe

Effort is Important, But knowing where, can make all the difference!

Jan 2008
    South Jersey Shore
    Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a
    63 times

It was a pleasure meeting you guys that day.....WOW....that was a nice ring that you returned to that person (it was white gold right?)....that was even a nice costume ring found by Aaron too....Let me know if you ever get back this way....maybe in the fall after a good Noreaster perhaps?....HH....Brian

us
    Jul 2005
    Texas
    Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
    92 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Surfdigger
    It was a pleasure meeting you guys that day.....WOW....that was a nice ring that you returned to that person (it was white gold right?)....that was even a nice costume ring found by Aaron too....Let me know if you ever get back this way....maybe in the fall after a good Noreaster perhaps?....HH....Brian
    I think so yeah !!!!

Thanks Brian ...again !!!! Looking forward to the video when you get around to it.

Rockyredbaron

Sponsored Links