Atlantic City Trip June 2nd

rockyredbaron

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Made a short 3 day trip to Atlantic City. Met up with a couple TNetters Aaron (arsurfco) and Brian (Surfdigger). As usual Brian showed us both up within an hour of hunting. But more importantly he was invaluable in helping us learn the beaches of Atlantic City. Enjoyed the time with them. Weather was great !!! Much better than Texas !!!! As usual the end of the day was the best for finds. Aaron got his first ring and I got mine .... but it wasn't a keeper as the owner was right behind me. She was happy I found it just the same. Still waiting for the Pay forward to come back to me. Hope we can do this again guys sometime.

Thanks for the memories !!!

Rockyredbaron

HH to all

Attachments

• Aarons Ring.jpg
    Aarons Ring.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 391
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 404
  • Aaron&BrianinAtlanticCity.jpg
    Aaron&BrianinAtlanticCity.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 268

OD_hunt

Aug 16, 2009
South Africa
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000
Man I just have to say I almost laughed when I read that the owner was behind you.... Aren't they always! :laughing7: He he

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Congrats on your successful hunt and congrats on returning the ring. It would hurt to return such a beautiful ring but if I was sure that that was the true owner I wouldn't have a problem. I would just think how I would feel if it were me that lost it. You did good and a time will come when you find one that you can keep. Hang in there. :wink:

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Those are some great finds........Good Job on the return, a great memory for sure. Brian is the best, always willing to meet up and share some secrets of the beachs in AC.., Enjoyed the pic..............Joe

Surfdigger

Jan 4, 2008
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a
It was a pleasure meeting you guys that day.....WOW....that was a nice ring that you returned to that person (it was white gold right?)....that was even a nice costume ring found by Aaron too....Let me know if you ever get back this way....maybe in the fall after a good Noreaster perhaps?....HH....Brian

OP
OP
rockyredbaron

rockyredbaron

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Surfdigger said:
It was a pleasure meeting you guys that day.....WOW....that was a nice ring that you returned to that person (it was white gold right?)....that was even a nice costume ring found by Aaron too....Let me know if you ever get back this way....maybe in the fall after a good Noreaster perhaps?....HH....Brian

I think so yeah !!!!

Thanks Brian ...again !!!! Looking forward to the video when you get around to it.

Rockyredbaron

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions