Good Deed

N2CU

Feb 13, 2011
Orchard Park, Western NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Fisher F70, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was driving through the local village this morning and spotted a fat wallet in the street next to a pickup truck. Told the wife I better pick it up before some unsavory character does. Opened it and it was fully loaded. Made note of the name on the drivers license and started walking towards a store that the truck was parked in front of. A guy comes out and I ask his name. He gets it right and I hand the wallet to him. Would have been a disaster for him as he was from out of state (NJ).

Too bad my hunting today didn't reward me with anything good. Still looking for my first silver of the season... :(

DiggerDave in Pa.

Jan 12, 2011
Huntingdon County Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT
N2CU said:
I was driving through the local village this morning and spotted a fat wallet in the street next to a pickup truck. Told the wife I better pick it up before some unsavory character does. Opened it and it was fully loaded. Made note of the name on the drivers license and started walking towards a store that the truck was parked in front of. A guy comes out and I ask his name. He gets it right and I hand the wallet to him. Would have been a disaster for him as he was from out of state (NJ).

Too bad my hunting today didn't reward me with anything good. Still looking for my first silver of the season... :(
You will be repaid for your good deed. Hope it's silver. DD

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your good deed will be repaid when you least expect it. :icon_sunny:
Funny how those things work.... good job.
Gold Nuggets :hello:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:icon_thumleft: WTG! You did good, and good karma is heading your way soon! It's so nice to know there are still honest people out there!!!!! :icon_thumright: :notworthy: Red

S

stefen

Commendable...

When my wallet was returned, it had been emptied.

So I know the feeling that was felt by wallets owner...the reward was knowing you have a conscience and a great moral code.

OP
OP
N2CU

N2CU

Feb 13, 2011
Orchard Park, Western NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Fisher F70, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I did find GOLD and DIAMONDS but I gave them back to the owner (see my other post) :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread