OP
OP
okdiggermark

okdiggermark

Nov 7, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Lesche...
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: Found an '84 Senior Class necklace & pendant

jeff of pa said:
chukers said:
okdiggermark said:
Necklace & Pendant Returned to Owner.

nice... how did you find them?

Yes would like more Info

Sure. My mom knows a lady named Delores that works at Enid High School in the Registrar's office. I asked her to contact Delores and ask her what student was in the Graduating Class of 1984, with the initials "KWG" (which were still legible on te back of the pendant). After a couple of days, she emailed me Karl's info, I contacted him, and he was glad to have it back. Not bad condition for being 5" deep for 27 years! It really made me feel good to give him back what he'd lost.

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

okdiggermark said:
jeff of pa said:
chukers said:
okdiggermark said:

Yes would like more Info

Sure. My mom knows a lady named Delores that works at Enid High School in the Registrar's office. I asked her to contact Delores and ask her what student was in the Graduating Class of 1984, with the initials "KWG" (which were still legible on te back of the pendant). After a couple of days, she emailed me Karl's info, I contacted him, and he was glad to have it back. Not bad condition for being 5" deep for 27 years! It really made me feel good to give him back what he'd lost.

It may not be gold or a class ring but I bet it means the same to the owner! IMO its worthy of Honorable Mention Award!

Chukers

OP
OP
okdiggermark

okdiggermark

Nov 7, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Lesche...
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

chukers said:
okdiggermark said:
jeff of pa said:
chukers said:
okdiggermark said:

Yes would like more Info

It may not be gold or a class ring but I bet it means the same to the owner! IMO its worthy of Honorable Mention Award!

Chukers

That's nice of you Chuck. Thank you.

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Did you guys kiss?

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Mission accomplished! Psst....btw....there is such a thing as a gratitude kiss. Golly jeepers wally....didn't mean to get ya all wound up.....you're a jolly swell kind of a felloa...no harm..no foul

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread