Aug 20, 2005
Oak Ridge, TN
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT and Minelab Excalabur 11
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Everyone!

Here is a link to the interview that the local news did with Keith and I about his ring I found. It was a fun experience. Its a good thing this happened now and not 20 years ago, I used to be so shy that they couldn't have paid me to get in front of a camera!

http://www.volunteertv.com/home/hea...ppeared_154319555.html?mobile=yes&device=ipad

Last edited:

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
TENNESSEEGAL

TENNESSEEGAL

Aug 20, 2005
Oak Ridge, TN
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CRUSADER said:
OK, well done, you will never see me on video, not brave enough.

Well thank goodness they edit out the goofiest parts. And they reworded what I said about how often you find a ring instead of a pull tab. I WISH it was one ring out of a hundred pull tabs. LOL

DaleGM

Aug 21, 2009
Sacramento Cailifonia
Detector(s) used
V3i DFX MXT Excal II D2 6x10 950 4x6 & dx-1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great story and nice news clip of your return, you handled your Hollywood moment well, did he ever figure out how it got lost across the street from the pizza joint...........

OP
OP
TENNESSEEGAL

TENNESSEEGAL

Aug 20, 2005
Oak Ridge, TN
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DaleGM said:
great story and nice news clip of your return, you handled your Hollywood moment well, did he ever figure out how it got lost across the street from the pizza joint...........

Thank you Dale. He believes the guy who took it stepped out the back exit door right next to sink were he washed his hands and threw it across the street into the grass with the intention of going and getting it later. But it appears he couldn't find it. I hope the guy who took it sees the news clip and knows that Keith got it back. Some people are sorry excuses for a human being.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions