[HONORABLE MENTION] Moderator Larson1951 deserves this recognition!!!
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Moderator Larson1951 deserves this recognition!!!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Mar 2009
    PA. NJ
    554 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Moderator Larson1951 deserves this recognition!!!

I would like this forum to recognize member and moderator Larson1951. This gentlemen has not returned anything that would fall under the guidelines of this forum. This is the honorable mention forum and since it is that this forum must recognize this gentlemen. he has gone above and beyond for a lot of people on the Native American Artifacts forum. This gentleman freely gave several members artifacts out of his collection. if you look at the previous posts including my own you will see how much he has given to those who would never find artifacts from where he lives at. He has allowed people to expand there collections asking nothing but a photo after you set up the frames he gave you. If anyone deserves this it is this great man, mentor, and moderator. Please Mods review the past year of his giving nature. If this honorable mention forum does not recognize all good deeds especially from a member who gives to share knowledge and give members a chance to own artifacts from his section of the country, well that would be just wrong. I just received two frames of artifacts from him and I love them. I am not the only one he has given them too and the reason I am writing this. This man deserve s this recognition.

PS... I forgot I never even asked we were talking and he offered. It takes a special person with a great character to be like that.
    Last edited by Get-the-point; Mar 27, 2013 at 12:35 AM.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    30427 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Get-the-point
    I would like this forum to recognize member and moderator Larson1951. This gentlemen has not returned anything that would fall under the guidelines of this forum. This is the honorable mention forum and since it is that this forum must recognize this gentlemen. he has gone above and beyond for a lot of people on the Native American Artifacts forum. This gentleman freely gave several members artifacts out of his collection. if you look at the previous posts including my own you will see how much he has given to those who would never find artifacts from where he lives at. He has allowed people to expand there collections asking nothing but a photo after you set up the frames he gave you. If anyone deserves this it is this great man, mentor, and moderator. Please Mods review the past year of his giving nature. If this honorable mention forum does not recognize all good deeds especially from a member who gives to share knowledge and give members a chance to own artifacts from his section of the country. I just received two frames of artifacts from him and I love them. I am not the only one he has given them too and the reason I am writing this. This man deserve s this recognition.
    I 2nd the motion!
    larson1951 likes this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    Jan 2013
    fayette county wv
    Garrett AT PRO, 5X8 DD, white's coin master pro, 4X6 DD, garrett propointer
    672 times
    Metal Detecting
    i 3rd the motion
    Get-the-point and larson1951 like this.

Nov 2007
    ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
    2766 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    4th!!
    Good on you too GTP!
    larson1951 and Get-the-point like this.
    M.X.T , Tesoro Tejon

Jan 2013
    28 times
    Sounds like a great man....and I hope to some day know him.

us
    Mar 2009
    PA. NJ
    554 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kuger View Post
    4th!!
    Good on you too GTP!
    Thank you Kugar...hope all is well for you!!
    larson1951 likes this.

us
    Dennis

Jan 2012
    Montana
    White's MXT
    6095 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    I Fifth the motion!!!

I have been a friend to Steve for some time, and I concur with ''Get-the-point'' that Steve deserves a lot of reconition for going way out of his way in not only sharing artifacts, but also his knowledge. I strongly suggest that the other moderators bestow this honor of ''Honorable Mention''.

us
    Mar 2009
    PA. NJ
    554 times
    Here are the artifacts he gave me so everyone can see. These are Mandan Indian. The large bone scapula was used as a digging tool. Bone awls and beads and a bone arrowhead. Several arrowheads and knives. To top it off the thumbnail scrapers. I'm hoping Bsit and everyone else who he gave artifacts to post them!!!... Steve.... this is for you buddy you deserve it my friend...........

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20130326_235813.png 
Views:	210 
Size:	295.3 KB 
ID:	766338

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20130326_235833.png 
Views:	201 
Size:	289.6 KB 
ID:	766339
    Last edited by Get-the-point; Mar 27, 2013 at 12:01 AM.
    bravowhiskey and larson1951 like this.

Feb 2007
    1848 times
    i would be number 6,as i have read all of his posts and think very highly of him.he sure is a good one,jamey

us
    The Beard "WP"

Feb 2012
    North West Iowa
    Bounty Hunter
    264 times
    7th
    "The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    -Thomas Jefferson

us
    The Beard "WP"

Feb 2012
    North West Iowa
    Bounty Hunter
    264 times
    He is a good man, he has helped alot of people on here and I want to thank him for that.
    "The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    -Thomas Jefferson

us
    Feb 2010
    md
    861 times
    Ill be the 8 th. Steve is a great guy. Generous in his knowledge as well as his finds. I've been lucky enough to talk with him on the phone recently and he's one hell of a nice guy and a hard worker for this site. Thanks Steve!

us
    I am not the bravest, but yet I am fearless. I am not the wisest, but yet not a fool. I am not the strongest in body, yet stronger in heart. I am the Running Horse, riding proud and free.

Oct 2009
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    8 times
    8th! He's been a very generous person on this website and has added great value.

us
    Mar 2009
    379 times
    absolutly! He and Tnmountains are both great moderators and care for what they are contributing!

Nov 2012
    Mass.
    154 times
    Relic Hunting
    I haven't been posting here all that long but i have to agree with everything that's been said.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links