🏆 HONORABLE MENTION Moderator Larson1951 deserves this recognition!!!

Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
PA. NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like this forum to recognize member and moderator Larson1951. This gentlemen has not returned anything that would fall under the guidelines of this forum. This is the honorable mention forum and since it is that this forum must recognize this gentlemen. he has gone above and beyond for a lot of people on the Native American Artifacts forum. This gentleman freely gave several members artifacts out of his collection. if you look at the previous posts including my own you will see how much he has given to those who would never find artifacts from where he lives at. He has allowed people to expand there collections asking nothing but a photo after you set up the frames he gave you. If anyone deserves this it is this great man, mentor, and moderator. Please Mods review the past year of his giving nature. If this honorable mention forum does not recognize all good deeds especially from a member who gives to share knowledge and give members a chance to own artifacts from his section of the country, well that would be just wrong. I just received two frames of artifacts from him and I love them. I am not the only one he has given them too and the reason I am writing this. This man deserve s this recognition.

PS... I forgot I never even asked we were talking and he offered. It takes a special person with a great character to be like that.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get-the-point said:
I would like this forum to recognize member and moderator Larson1951. This gentlemen has not returned anything that would fall under the guidelines of this forum. This is the honorable mention forum and since it is that this forum must recognize this gentlemen. he has gone above and beyond for a lot of people on the Native American Artifacts forum. This gentleman freely gave several members artifacts out of his collection. if you look at the previous posts including my own you will see how much he has given to those who would never find artifacts from where he lives at. He has allowed people to expand there collections asking nothing but a photo after you set up the frames he gave you. If anyone deserves this it is this great man, mentor, and moderator. Please Mods review the past year of his giving nature. If this honorable mention forum does not recognize all good deeds especially from a member who gives to share knowledge and give members a chance to own artifacts from his section of the country. I just received two frames of artifacts from him and I love them. I am not the only one he has given them too and the reason I am writing this. This man deserve s this recognition.
I 2nd the motion!

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4th!!
Good on you too GTP!

SorryDangDog

Jan 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like a great man....and I hope to some day know him. :occasion14:

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Fifth the motion!!!

I have been a friend to Steve for some time, and I concur with ''Get-the-point'' that Steve deserves a lot of reconition for going way out of his way in not only sharing artifacts, but also his knowledge. I strongly suggest that the other moderators bestow this honor of ''Honorable Mention''.

OP
OP
Get-the-point

Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
PA. NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are the artifacts he gave me so everyone can see. These are Mandan Indian. The large bone scapula was used as a digging tool. Bone awls and beads and a bone arrowhead. Several arrowheads and knives. To top it off the thumbnail scrapers. I'm hoping Bsit and everyone else who he gave artifacts to post them!!!... Steve.... this is for you buddy you deserve it my friend...........

ForumRunner_20130326_235813.png

ForumRunner_20130326_235833.png

Last edited:

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i would be number 6,as i have read all of his posts and think very highly of him.he sure is a good one,jamey

arnofarrell

Feb 18, 2012
North West Iowa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He is a good man, he has helped alot of people on here and I want to thank him for that.

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2010
md
Ill be the 8 th. Steve is a great guy. Generous in his knowledge as well as his finds. I've been lucky enough to talk with him on the phone recently and he's one hell of a nice guy and a hard worker for this site. Thanks Steve!

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
absolutly! He and Tnmountains are both great moderators and care for what they are contributing!

Pancake

Nov 27, 2012
Mass.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I haven't been posting here all that long but i have to agree with everything that's been said.

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
lots of good info and a great resource. knows his specifics very well.

bravowhiskey

Bronze Member
May 29, 2009
Brazos Valley, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
I recently returned, but remember him posting up phenomenal finds back in '09 and to this day. Very impressive, both in finds and attitude toward his fellow artifact buds.
Hats' off to ya'.
Vote in the affirmative.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread