🏆 HONORABLE MENTION August 5, 2013- 1st Scuba Hunt- Gold Ring Return Caught on Video

Detectorinator

Dec 27, 2010
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried a short scuba hunt and boy was it interesting. You definitely get a work out that way and you have to control your breathing to be able to hear the targets. I found a .925 silver necklace, a .925 silver ring and a few green coins.

On my way out of the water I was stopped by one of the only groups of people left on the beach since it was getting dark. One of the guys lost his gold/diamond wedding ring in the water when they were playing volleyball. About 10 minutes later and I was able to reunite him with his ring. He was generous and gave me a $40 reward for my troubles. Normally it wouldn't be that big of a deal to look for a lost item but those 10 minutes were tough since I was only in knee deep water carrying the weight of my scuba tank and equipment on my back while hunting the shallows. All in all it was a good day and I was able to make him and his wife very happy. I didn't take any pics but uploaded the video. Happy Hunting!

Last edited by a moderator:

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love your video. Please keep them coming!

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice video...nice keepers and nice job returning the wedding band.
Nice reward too!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions