🏆 HONORABLE MENTION Firemans Phone Found...

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fireman's Phone Found...

One of my fellow firefighters lost his Iphone at the scene of a structure fire this last weekend. Normally an easy find but not this time, Six inches of snow, temperature at minus 15 degrees, and 30 mph winds did not help us extinguish the blaze... but it hid his lost phone for two days. Using my ATPro, I found it in the area he had parked his engine. Dusted off the snow, pressed the "on" button and that phone started right up with 25% battery life still in it. He was a happy camper. The phone rang up a strong 70 on the ATPro. Happy Hunting to all. Sub 8-)

Attachments

• kendall.jpg
    kendall.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 454
Last edited by a moderator:

Beeps in my sleep

Sep 6, 2013
Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000, Fisher F2, Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is the style Subterranean! Good Job!!!! If I knew how to put you in for honorable mentions, I would! See, Detectorists are not pirates! Without us, things like this would have to wait for springs thaw, by that time, the phone would have been fried. I tip my hat to you!

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can't beat that!!! Karma

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions