🏆 HONORABLE MENTION Championship Baseball Ring Returned!

Fix

Oct 17, 2012
Southern California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS-2a Pro with a 15 inch DD WOT coil.
Deeptech Vista Gold.
AT Max.
Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's not a professional ring but it was very satisfying. =)

I was out at the baseball park today when a man and his son arrived. They stopped and the man told me about his son losing his ring.

So I asked a few questions and he pointed over to the other side of another field near some trees.
He said the ring was gold in color and has a baseball on it. So off I went.

I looked near the trees for about 15 minutes then I moved out away from them a bit. And BINGO! There it was laying on top of the ground. This big ole championship ring. I'm like, no wonder he lost it, this thing's huge!

So I went back and showed the man the ring. That's it!! he says. The wife was there and some other spectators. They're all yayy yayy. The man said the ring had been there two months and survived the lawn mower. He said he'd looked a few times for it.

I said, get your son so I can give it back to him. The father called out and they stopped the practice and the kid came over and I handed him the ring. The boy was all smiles.

It was very special for me. returned league ring 003.jpg returned league ring 004.jpg returned league ring 002.jpg

Erik in NJ

Silver Member
Oct 4, 2010
The Garden State
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro & CTX-3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Fix,

Whether it was a professional championship ring or not to that that family you are a real Champion as well as to many of us! Great post and story. Nominating you for an Honorable Mention! :thumbsup:

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
FIX YOU ARE A GUARDIAN ANGEL .

wv hilljack

Aug 29, 2013
Western, WV
Detector(s) used
XP Deus / Garrett AT Pro,Garrett 5x8, Nel Tornado / Garrett Ace 250
Garrett Pro Pinpointer‎/ Minelab X-terra 705 / Makro pinpointer / Nel Tornado coil / Nokta Fors Core
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

doninbrewster

Bronze Member
Jun 15, 2013
New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is the type of thing that not only made the boy's day, it made your's too. This is the real fun part of detecting. Way to go!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread