๐Ÿ† HONORABLE MENTION First Ring, First Lost & Found..........

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stopped at a local school after work. It has a tot lot that doubles as a school and community/neighborhood play area. A few minutes after doing an initial sweep along the edge of the play area, a lady approached me and told me about a ring she had lost by the swings several months ago. I asked her for an approximate location and after she showed me a general area, I began to search. 15 minutes of swinging and couple of good signals produced coins for me and a heightened level of anticipation for the woman as she watched. After the second coin, she decided to move off to the parking lot for a smoke. About 2 minutes later a third signal......and a ring! I set my equipment down and walked towards her wearing her ring on my index finger so she could see it..............
I was thanked over and over again............what a great feeling!!
The rest of the hunt provided me with enough change to replenish my battery fund, but the real treasure was the joy in that woman's eyes, face and voice...............

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats!!! :occasion14:

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great story. I'll bet she was happy. She probably figured that one was lost forever.

OP
OP
C

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks to everyone........it was a pleasure helping that lady.
And, thanks to T-Net......this was unexpected and appreciated..........

alexau

May 17, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First Ring First Lost Found

I lost my wedding ring this morning at Elm Creek just a couple months shy of our 10th anniversary.

It could have been lost in the main parking lot at the trailhead near the solar array in the parking area, or at a couple of the trail maps posted along the way.

It is a simple rounded platinum band with a couple of wavy lines on it. Please email me at pmhaeg AT gmail if you happen to have found it.
Many thanks

OP
OP
C

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I lost my wedding ring this morning at Elm Creek just a couple months shy of our 10th anniversary.

It could have been lost in the main parking lot at the trailhead near the solar array in the parking area, or at a couple of the trail maps posted along the way.

It is a simple rounded platinum band with a couple of wavy lines on it. Please email me at pmhaeg AT gmail if you happen to have found it.

Many thanks

Sorry to hear of your misfortune, alexau. Perhaps it would be in your best interest to begin a new thread in "Lost & Found".....also a little more information would help. Such as "Elm Creek" in what state.......
Good luck with the recovery. There are many hunters here that would be happy to aid you in the search.
And, welcome to TreasureNet..............

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread