🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While vacationing in Ocean City, MD in August our friends were packing up their beach chairs and heading back to the beachside condo. The girl of the family was entrusted with the room key but had left it in the open pocket of her beach chair. She folded it up and began the hike back to the room. After going half way to the dunes she remembered the key. She searched the pocket frantically and upon not finding the key panic set in. Their spare one was locked in the room!

Knowing that I had my metal detector they called upon me for assistance and I gladly accepted any opportunity to further metal detect that day. I went up to our room, got my trusty machine, and returned within minutes. Suddenly I had both of our families searching the sand with me. The keys were nowhere to be seen on the surface but they now had a chance to see me in action. Within 5 minutes I recovered the keys which were already a few inches below the sand! The sister quickly made herself scarce but her bro was more than glad enough to pose with the trophy.

Earlier that day I had been out detecting and scored $3.33 in pocket change and a toy vehicle.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 100_7568 - Copy.JPG
    100_7568 - Copy.JPG
    189.9 KB · Views: 150
  • 100_8679.JPG
    100_8679.JPG
    534.3 KB · Views: 140

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread