Another Class Ring Returned

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I returned another class ring yesterday. I found the 2004 class ring last week when Gary and I were hunting that dried up Creek Bed in Ohio. I found the ring in the ground near by. But I did find one ring in the dried up creek bed.

I called the school Monday and a lady took my infomation and said she would pass it on to the girl who lost the ring.

She called me Monday evening after she got off work. My wife and I returned it yesterday, (Tuesday 7/17/07) I found the ring on Friday the 13th. Now that was a lucky day for that girl.

The school was the West Noble High School, in Ligonier, Indiana. The girl now lives in Angola, Indiana. My wife and I are in Coldwater Mich. on vacation so it was only a 20 mile drive to return the ring.

The girl was very happy to get the ring back. She said her boyfriend had lost the ring while playing football at the location were I found it. She said he bought her another one just like it, but she had lost that ring in a lake near her. She said she would put this ring away and not wear it.

So I guess I've done my good deed for the month of July, heck maybe all year.

Hope you all are having a Great summer detecting.

HH, Ringfinder

Attachments

• Class Ring Returned July 7 2007.jpg
    Class Ring Returned July 7 2007.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 526

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good deed done!!

;) RR

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have Ringfinder, will travel. . . your name suits your good deed, well done ;)

DDEXPII

Aug 27, 2006
MA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB EXPLORER II & the sun ray probe
you make me happy ;D nice job

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice one Ringfinder.

QUOTE: She said he bought her another one just like it, but she had lost that ring in a lake near her.

Sounds like there is another lake with a ring still in it.

OP
OP
ringfinder

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff of pa said:
Nice one Ringfinder.

QUOTE: She said he bought her another one just like it, but she had lost that ring in a lake near her.

Sounds like there is another lake with a ring still in it.

Yeah I know, but I don't dive and it's in the middle of the lake somewhere, she lost it water skiing.

I'm not to sure if she is all there haha, when I returned the ring to her, she lost it in the house in two minutes. Hope she put the ring I returned to her away. Right Away!

Thanks for the replies everyone. It is always fun to return a ring.

HH, Ringfinder

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread