🏆 HONORABLE MENTION AT Pro Reunites Lost Ring With Owner!

Jeremy S

Feb 27, 2012
God's Country
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250, AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had some weekend travel plans and just happen to notice a lost ring report on lostmystuff.net.in the city that I would be traveling too. The owner lost his gold wedding band in his yard a week ago while doing some work and had it narrowed down to a 40' x 40' plot of land, so not quite a needle in a haystack search. He said one other guy spent some time searching for it without any luck. I told him I could stop by for an hour this morning before heading home.

When I got started with the search I was giving a demo of my detector to the owner and started out detecting in an area where he didn't think the ring would be. The first target was a mess of sheet metal garbage. Just a few feet away I got a solid 62 right on the surface. I was thinking to myself "no freaking way, it can't be that easy". Right under the grass was the ring! From start to finish I think it took me 5 minutes to find his ring... that's gotta be a personal record for me.

2017-01-22 10.09.29.jpg

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
When someone returns a lost ring to someone, not only does it make that person happy along with the finder......it gives all of us a good reputation!

Good job Jeremy!

a7.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread