Lost Ring, will pay!

Tricia

Mar 5, 2007
For God's sake, don't describe the ring in great detail. If someone finds it, have them describe it to you. Otherwise you're just handing out the description for something someone will think is valuable and may keep it all to themselves once they find it.

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Praise the lord we found it. And it was a honker, band was the lovley young ladies grand mothers and the diamond was her mothers. It was quite exciting when found, took about a hour for me and 3 weeks for her.

Attachments

• 000_0938.JPG
    000_0938.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 1,286
OP
OP
D

dazlin demon

Tenderfoot
Jul 22, 2007
When it says hero member under his name its the truth!!!! Im wearing the ring right now!!!!Bless his wonderful family for coming out! (If you cant tell this is so huge for me!!!!!!!) Thanks Texan!

Thanks so much again for coming out, it was definately an experience I will never forget, nor let it happen again ;) !!!!

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
It's so great when the story like this has a happy ending.
Big time congratulations to both of you!! Great work TC!!!!!

Golden smiles!
BDoo

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
The lake was down about 2-3 ft or so since lost,so it was only about a foot deep in the water and maybe 5 ft from the shore. Dazlin knew within about a 30x30 ft area where it was, so it wasent to difficult other than alot of junk in the water, we couldent even use the P.I. detector so had to break out the Minlab.
We also found a little medal that said "winners" on it (thought that was funny) some clad, and a toy train.

rsc

Mar 6, 2005
Noth of Houston
Dazlin. I am happy you found your ring. It is a BEAUTY . I bought a new machine and was heading that way soon but now you have your treasure back. CONGRATULATIONS
Way to go Texan. Great find . HH Gayle

OP
OP
D

dazlin demon

Tenderfoot
Jul 22, 2007
Thank you! Its really dirty right now! It was dirty when I lost it, but it came out of the lake a little cleaner than when it went in lol.

T

trish76642

aw Texan found your ring for you?! HOW WONDERFUL! Texan? YOU ARE AWESOME!
Girl theres some wonderful folks on here!

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
hey texan, as tall as you are, did the water come up over your shoes????? LOL
great job, we need a lot more people like you

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
why couldn't you use the PI due to the trash? Just wondering Looking at the minelab excaliber 2 also can get a new one for 800.00. You made THers look good TC THanks for sharing and getten

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Yes bridgeendfarm alot of metal and such (in fact it screamed everywhere you put the coil) I dident want to discrimenate out the poptops and gold, The minelab Can turn off Iorn, without loosing the gold

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
TEXAN Connection said:
Yes bridgeendfarm alot of metal and such (in fact it screamed everywhere you put the coil) I dident want to discrimenate out the poptops and gold, The minelab Can turn off Iorn, without loosing the gold

Ok now I understand you just used the coil underwater not the machine as a whole. Very nice job for sure. I already stuck the excalliber II on a layaway plan.

F

Felinepeachy

TC, just think of all the treaures you're storing up in heaven!! ;D You're a great guy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions