🏆 HONORABLE MENTION Beautiful class ring returned to owner...

Rustic

Jul 10, 2015
western MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I started a thread months and months ago about a class ring I found detecting out in the woods. I had successfully researched whose it was and had spoke with him on the phone at that time. (Here's the original thread http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/513606-my-first-class-ring-real-beauty.html) .

Well it took a long while for this gentleman to stop by to pick it up, but he called yesterday out of the blue to say he would be in the neighborhood and could he stop by to pick it up?

He was quite happy to see his ring again, and told us the story of how he lost it, he remembers when he lost it, he was a senior in high school, and got so inebriated one night with his friends, and next day big hangover and no ring, lol.

I was happy to be able to get it back to him, and he was super pleased too.

Attachments

• 2017-05-14 08.46.24.jpg
    2017-05-14 08.46.24.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 149

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job!!!!! I just returned one to a lady who is 63 now!!! that was my 2nd return... It does feel good to do that.... for me .. He looks very happy and so do you. I vote Honorable mention if you havent already got it. Thanks for sharing this post. and for also giving our hobby a good name!!!!! Tommy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread