πŸ† HONORABLE MENTION Got a phone call from my recruiter friend

nov2101

Jul 6, 2012
NW CT
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3i with 2x3" eclipse, 6" DD,12" DD & 12"Hot shot.
Minelab CTX 3030 with 6" DD. 11"& 17"
2@Vibebra pin point probes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SMSgt (insert name) called me this Thursday. I pick up and and say "Sgt (insert name) may I help you". My buddy says "hey someone said in the small air terminal/ port said you metal detect"? I said yep whats up? He explains, he was fishing just before work and caught some weeds and as he flicked the weeds and so goes his wedding band into river (see link).

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Eas...0e85914c15!2m2!1d-72.5578799!2d41.9161361!1m0

We left for lunch to scout and he show me where he thinks ring went into water. Now as some you know I hookah dive besides dirt diving as the majority of you do here. I really wanted to midicate hauling my gear across the state and thought keep it simple. And if I needed to suit up, I would but the way he explained it just dropped it close to shore.

So with my Whites machine and beach shovel I worked the shoreline. I designed a cool screen mesh sifter 3X3 and dump waste to be able to sift muck.

It took me 15 minutes and hit scoop/dump/ sift, scoop scoop signal stopped after a major hit. There it was in my screen sifter... he was so happy...."What do I owe you, lunch what, OMG your amazing I cant believe you found it"? :hello2: "Nothing" I stated, That's what friends do for each other". KIMG0116.jpg

Sorry but for security reasons I put a smiley face....

Happy Memorial Day and thank you to all who served and currently serving.:occasion14:

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
He looks really happy. Congrats.

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
Outstanding! Well done!
HH
dts

OP
OP
nov2101

nov2101

Jul 6, 2012
NW CT
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3i with 2x3" eclipse, 6" DD,12" DD & 12"Hot shot.
Minelab CTX 3030 with 6" DD. 11"& 17"
2@Vibebra pin point probes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the likes and responses.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions