πŸ† HONORABLE MENTION A Very Memorable Memorial Day!

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This nice young married couple of 6 months, a veteran and housewife were at a surprise engagement party for the new grooms brother when his ring slipped off during a water balloon fight with the kids yesterday evening in between the rainstorms that came thru. I searched the area they thought it was in but nothing showed up so I continued my grid search further back in the yard when this nice tungsten band came thru as +40 on the MXT! Really weird thing tho is that the couple turned back home after heading towards the party and got his ring because he accidentally left it home. The couple and family were beyond thrilled and excited that the ring was recovered giving the holiday and their family gathering a very special meaning!
Jon
RFhilndtwpCrop5-29-17.jpg RFhilndtwp2_5-29-17.jpg

darktower007

Feb 21, 2017
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus/Vaquero/At Max/fisher f70/carrot pen pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well done! Talk about a great feeling finding something lost. Thanks for posting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job finding that ring! Honourable mention for sure!

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agree on another Honorable Mention for you, Congrats!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sweet find and return - Congratulations! :occasion14:

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go, Jon! What a wonderful thing for this veteran family on a day when we are all thinking of loss, to be able to bring hope and a big smile of relief to such a special couple! Well deserved Honorable Mention, congratulations! :icon_thumright::notworthy:

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done mate. Most rewarding feeling in detecting as far as I have experienced. Most folks truly appreciate the work that goes into the recovery and are amazed how well we can track things down. Kudos.:icon_salut:

OP
OP
teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you everyone for you kind words and thoughts!!
Jon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions