Finaly GOLD!!

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Well I know why I dont find Gold now (knew all along) cause I dont dig every pop top sig., and this one was def a broken pop top sig. Well I dug some anyway cause I knew I was in the right place. How?, because the ring owner told me so, and she was pretty excited to get it back, (more than me but I was def excited to see it turn up in the scoop) She found the treasurenet sight (go to Texas in the by state forum) and requested assistance, well I was close, and we finally got together and found it in about a hour.
Shed been trying for 3 weeks (and was pretty sunburned to show for it). It was her grandmothers band and her moms diamond so losing it was not a option for her (shed been digging ,borrowed a detector and even had another detecorist come out and search, Very persistant young gal). Thanks for lookin It was a very fun adventure.
T.C.

Attachments

• 000_0938.JPG
    000_0938.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 5,242
  • 000_0938.JPG
    000_0938.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 5,240

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratulations to both of you.....her for not giving up...and you for taking the time to find her ring for her. :)

Now you'll find one for yourself, Texan! ;)

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done on the good samaratin routine. Making that gal very happy, Kudos!!!

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
What a great story :) It is wonderful that you were able to help this young lady. I know she had to have had some sad days after losing it > bet you are her hero now :) You would be mine > Great job :)

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
Holy Moly, when you do it you do it right, Tiffany style setting to. Congrats, we tried to tell you to dig Everything. (as hard as it is). Congrats.

John (Ma)

Silver Member
Jul 12, 2007
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Tesoro Silver Umax, Tiger Shark and Whites MXT.
Very nice ring and glad it went back to a happey owner. I am still waiting for my 1st gold. I have enough pop tops thats for sure. Timing I guess.

dazlin demon

Tenderfoot
Jul 22, 2007
Guys this man is definately my hero!!!!!!!I couldnt be happier when I seen the gleam of that diamond!! It means so much to me, and I bawled for 2 weeks straight! This has been such a wonderful day for me.

Having people coming out and looking definately has my dh looking for a detector now!!! TC thanks so much for coming out! (I promise I wont make you come out a second time to come out and look for it, because I WILL take it off next time we go swimming!!!!!)

Thank you everyone involved!!!!!!!!This group of folks are so nice, I think the dh and I might get into this hobby as well!!!!!

Note-i like the setting, its simple and I havent ever seen another one like it! now the worth on this ring I couldnt tell ya if you had to put a dollar amount, but for me its priceless! (its 1/2 ct diamond and .992 oz's of gold)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for Helpingher T.C.

Very Honorable Indeed !

Jeff

soar697877

Jul 3, 2007
Clarksville, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ultra GTA 350, Garrett Ace 250
That is a perfect example of one of the best things about this hobby, being able to have the capability to help someone like this !!! Good Feeling, huh?!

Great Job, and I am glad dazlin demon got her ring back ;-)

OP
OP
texan connection

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Aww shucks dazlin, it was fun for us also,and I do hope to see some of your finds when you get your detectors, This is certainly the place to learn
And just so ya'll dont think I'm a total saint, Dazlin did pay for my gas for the trip, but your right Soars its a great feeling and one I got to share with my wife , So the pleasure was def. ours as well.
T.C.

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Nice work TC!! You are the meber of the day in my book!!
I am very happy to read a sory like this with such a happy ending.

AWESOME!
BDoo

E59

Feb 28, 2005
On the river bank
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What a beautiful ring! I would have been burned trying to find that baby too! Kudos to you for finding it for her. ;D

texian1832

Jun 14, 2007
Denison, Tx
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibalo
OUTSTANDING JOB - You are a definitely a true Texas Hero and I second the nomination for Treasurenet Member of the Month - if there isn't such a thing, maybe there should be.
You make the rest of us Texans very proud.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's stories like this that makes one feel good all over. TC, you're a winner in my book!! winner.gif

Dazlin, I felt for you when I first read your "help" post, I'm so happy that TC found your ring.
It's a beautiful ring that holds a lot of sentimental value. I would had be devastated too. Thank heaven for folks like TC.

Just look around this forum and see all the awesome rings that has been lost & found. Incredible, huh? Now, you and hubby get a MD and head to the beach to see what you can find...but leave your ring at home. ;D ;D

;) RR

Attachments

• winner.gif
    winner.gif
    17.1 KB · Views: 4,674

rockyredbaron

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting