πŸ† HONORABLE MENTION Rapunzel Throw Down Your.......Ring?

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What?? That's not how that fairy tale goes, and this story was no fairy tale for this nice young wife who wasn't trapped in a tower but rather found herself high above in their castle's balcony playing catch with their son on the ground. She decided to wear hubby's ring while he was raking leaves and playing with the dogs thinking it would not fall off into the colorful foliage. As the youngster got further from the balcony the tossing of the ball back and forth needed more thrust to reach him as he zig-zagged around the yard. Suddenly she noticed the ring was gone and quite a few minutes had passed so she wasn't sure where it may have gone. I answered her request to come by and find it. When I got on site I followed the trajectory based on where she was throwing the ball from the balcony with my MXT and lots of junk targets came up just below the grass. Finally about 30 feet from the balcony I got a nice clear signal +52 and brushing the leaves around with the pinpointer revealed this beautiful white tungsten carbide brushed ring! As you can see the king, queen and prince of the castle were elated with the recovery, the youngster loved using the detector and everyone lived happily ever after!
Jon
RFdetWhtWbrushedClosePin11-1-17.jpg RFdetWhtWbrushedClose11-1-17.jpg RFdetWhtWbrushedFam11-1-17.jpg RFdetWhtWbrushedCrop11-1-17.jpg

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done on the recovery. Lovely family portrait. Always a wonderful feeling being able to return lost items to their owners. Congrats.:icon_thumright:

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Those pictures make me smile.

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
Great return! Good karma!
HH
dts

Honorable mention

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice that you took the time to look for it, and even better that you found it.

OP
OP
teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to everyone and thank you for your kind thoughts and words!
Jon :headbang: :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread