๐Ÿ† HONORABLE MENTION I dug one hole and got a โ€œhole in one!โ€.......

Steve in PA

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That hunt has a nice "ring" to it :laughing7:
If you were wondering about this item, its a bridle rosette.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratulations on the nice jewelry and relics! :occasion14:

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
Nice finds, great return and thanks for sharing. The golf ring looks like stainless to me. Would be a "925" or "sterling" mark inside if it were silver.

OP
OP
Underwonder

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT Spectrum, TRX Pin-pointer, Garrett AT Pro Pin-pointer, Eagle II SL with Bigfoot, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That must have been tough to part with.. What an awesome ring!

Actually, not at all...It was one of these things that meant so much more to give than to have. Had it been an old coin or button, that would have been harder for me. Thanks Rubka888.

OP
OP
Underwonder

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT Spectrum, TRX Pin-pointer, Garrett AT Pro Pin-pointer, Eagle II SL with Bigfoot, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice rings but I think the golf one is Lustrium not silver. Some kind of proprietary alloy from Jostons that holds up in the ground as well as silver. I found a class ring made from it myself with the same markings

Thanks, toasted! I wondered about that as I did not see a silver marking, but it came out of the ground really shiny like silver! At first I thought it was a class ring too!

OP
OP
Underwonder

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wow cjon455! An exact match with missing stone and all. Did you see the response from Argentium to get a replacement stone? Your photos were good. Thanks for sharing!

OP
OP
Underwonder

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
OP
OP
Underwonder

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That hunt has a nice "ring" to it :laughing7:
If you were wondering about this item, its a bridle rosette.

Hi Steve in PA....You are funny! Also thank you for the identification of that piece! I did not know it was a bridal rosette. I assume the other side is missing a piece to complete it. I appreciate your input!

OP
OP
Underwonder

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

flinger

Nov 8, 2017
Burnet, Texas
Detector(s) used
Teknectics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm new at this and hope to find some great finds like this. Congratulations!

OP
OP
Underwonder

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
OP
OP
Underwonder

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm new at this and hope to find some great finds like this. Congratulations!

Welcome, flinger! Keep at it and you will have stories to tell! It just takes getting used to your machine, practice in varied settings, and just putting in the time digging! It is always a surprise what turns up! I look forward to seeing your finds! Happy hunting!

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, love those rings, I was going to ID your rosette, but got beat to it.

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful golfing ring. Cool you can give it over to the family of the owner.. Three Merry Widows tins are fun to find. SCORE!:laughing9:

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I believe the easiest way to post your video is via YouTube. Upload to YouTube and then post the link with the video button.

Unimaginable great finds!

OP
OP
Underwonder

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice finds, love those rings, I was going to ID your rosette, but got beat to it.

Thanks, treble hunter! I appreciate the second verification of the rosette also!

OP
OP
Underwonder

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Beautiful golfing ring. Cool you can give it over to the family of the owner.. Three Merry Widows tins are fun to find. SCORE!:laughing9:

Thanks, Kurios1! I can and I did! Her reception of it was even better than finding the ring! The tin, well that was just a learning experience...always something new to learn about!

OP
OP
Underwonder

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I believe the easiest way to post your video is via YouTube. Upload to YouTube and then post the link with the video button.

Unimaginable great finds!

Thanks, Mzjavert! I appreciate the reply and suggestion. That will be another learning experience. I hesitated doing that because of privacy issues.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread