Found and returned first class ring today

jimmatt_43

Feb 2, 2007
Asked an older woman if I could detect her yard today.She said that I could and told me her daughter-in -law had lost her class ring chasing her cat 10 years ago.I didn't think I would find it ,but was back on her doorstep within 5 minutes with it on my finger.I asked her is this what it looked like?She just beamed and called the woman who lost it immediately.
The smiles it brought to them were priceless.Will post a picture of it and my other finds after freeze-up here in Wisconsin.(Won't be too muck longer now.)
Happy Hunting all.
JIm
P.S. It was either sterling or platinum with a blue stone. One of the round style rings.

kindafoundabuckle

Dec 9, 2006
In bed at the moment
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have returned a few myself and never took a reward. Just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when a good deed is done. Good job!

KFB

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good deed well done

HH
-GC

wisconsinACE

Sep 16, 2007
Trego Wi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Ace 250
jimmatt_43 said:
Asked an older woman if I could detect her yard today.She said that I could and told me her daughter-in -law had lost her class ring chasing her cat 10 years ago.I didn't think I would find it ,but was back on her doorstep within 5 minutes with it on my finger.I asked her is this what it looked like?She just beamed and called the woman who lost it immediately.
The smiles it brought to them were priceless.Will post a picture of it and my other finds after freeze-up here in Wisconsin.(Won't be too muck longer now.)
Happy Hunting all.
JIm
P.S. It was either sterling or platinum with a blue stone. One of the round style rings.
Great job jim way to go. What part of wisconsin are you from?

Natman

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice job! That must have been fun. Look forward to seeing the pics.

Nat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread