Wallett - Copy_LI.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 151

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice return!!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good on Ya!:occasion14:

sylvia40

Nov 16, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found a $100 bill once at work and turned it in. The owner was located later that day and shook my hand. That felt more valuable to me than $100.

Radon

Oct 4, 2006
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Nox 800
I lost my wallet years ago vacationing in florida. I must have lost it while unloading the car. Fortunately I had a picture of my kids in it, and someone returned it to them while they were wandering around. It was returned before I even knew it was lost!

Good job on the return!

Haldean

Feb 11, 2019
Burlington NC
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found a wallet in the parking lot of my favorite Mexican restaurant back in the winter. I looked at the ID inside and the owner had a Mexican sounding name so I gave the wallet to the restaurant owner and about five or ten minutes later I saw him returning the wallet to the owner sitting about three or four tables down from me. After I saw the guy I recognized him from the ID picture. They didn't tell him who found it and I saw no reason to do so. There was money in it so I am glad he could now pay for his family's meal. He had two children. I believe it is all of our responsibility to return things like that with out expecting a reward or anything.

Haldean

Feb 11, 2019
Burlington NC
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
On another case my wife came home from the grocery store one day and after helping unload the groceries my wife noticed that her pocket book was missing. We all just about went into panic mode when just like on cue an older worn looking car pulled into the driveway. A middle aged looking Asian woman got out of the car carrying my wife's pocket book. She handed it to me and with broken English told me that my wife left it sitting in the parking lot. She turned and left right away. I thanked her as she was getting back into the car. They left so soon and I was almost speechless. It was clear they didn't expect a reward or any thing although I would have been glad to give her something. The people looked like someone you should keep your eye on around your stuff. Her husband and children were in the car. You can't read a book by the cover and you are never too old to learn a lesson. I hope I learned my lesson well.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats on the find/return! :occasion14:

WG2020

Oct 9, 2018
SW Ohio
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice job Hadite81, you have my vote for your next Honorable Mention. Good luck with your hunts. Walt

wlb42

Dec 4, 2011
Florida
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+, Whites TRX Pinpointer, Whites MX5, Bounty Hunter 3300 Discovery, Whites Coinmaster Pro, Whites Quantum 2, Whites 6000, Whites 6DB, Whites Beachcomber.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A GREAT find & Return -- It don't get any better than that. GOOD LUCK is certainly in your FUTURE.....So Happy Hunting, my Friend. BILL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread