A little "Good Karma" the Fisher F4-with 3 Coils has been donated to Chuck!

Ron B

May 11, 2007
Trinidad, Colorado
A little "Good Karma" the Fisher F4-with 3 Coils has been donated to Chuck!

The wife says no, she won't go!
Here's a super neat little package for some lucky person; an as new Fisher F-4 with three coils! The stock eight inch, bolt and cover, new 4 inch, bolt, no cover and 7x11, bolt and cover! Also included is a brand new pair of SunRay Pro Headphones! This package will come shipped in Fisher's original box with instruction manuals and two 9-volt batteries. $425 (firm) shipped UPS-INSURED! PayPal accepted. No trades please.

Attachments

• Package-600.JPG
    Package-600.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 783
  • Control Face-600.JPG
    Control Face-600.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 658
  • Coils-600.JPG
    Coils-600.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 696
  • SR Pro-600.JPG
    SR Pro-600.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 661
OP
OP
Ron B

Ron B

May 11, 2007
Trinidad, Colorado
Re: A little "Good Karma" the Fisher F4-with 3 Coils has been donated to Chuck!

As a few of you may know Chuck,Diggin It in Florida has had a tough go of it the last year or so; medical issues and the like. Anyway, a few of my friends and I got together here at T-Net and started a drive to purchase 4 detectors. Our plans were and is to give them away to a few deserving individuals. In my eyes, Chuck is very deserving. Anyway, we were getting ready to order the detectors ( 2 Garrett Ace 250 & 2 Fisher F2) and I realized I had this ad here. I emailed Chuck and he wants the F4! I can't blame him at all and the F4 is his absolutely free! I'll ship it out tomorrow UPS-Insured!

Best wishes Chuck; enjoy your almost new Fisher F4!
GRB

Here's the link to our Give-A-Way if you care to read the topic:
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,150824.0.html

Apr 1, 2008
Re: "Good Karma" the Fisher F4-with 3 Coils has been donated to Chuck!=WOW!

This is unbelievable to me! What a super nice thing to do for a fellow detectorist!!!
It's been a long time since i've felt good enough [not good, just good enough :-)] to try detecting again.
I used to have enough cash-not a lot, but enough, to buy any used detector I wanted and even a new one occasionally, but not now.
Thanks to Goldenroyboy, i'm getting a mighty fine startup with this great package!
If "What goes around comes around" has any meaning, GRB has some good days ahead of him! :-)
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I'm still in shock!!!!
Chuck,Diggin'it in Florida

GoldenRoyBoy said:
As a few of you may know Chuck,Diggin It in Florida has had a tough go of it the last year or so; medical issues and the like. Anyway, a few of my friends and I got together here at T-Net and started a drive to purchase 4 detectors. Our plans were and is to give them away to a few deserving individuals. In my eyes, Chuck is very deserving. Anyway, we were getting ready to order the detectors ( 2 Garrett Ace 250 & 2 Fisher F2) and I realized I had this ad here. I emailed Chuck and he wants the F4! I can't blame him at all and the F4 is his absolutely free! I'll ship it out tomorrow UPS-Insured!

Best wishes Chuck; enjoy your almost new Fisher F4!
GRB

Here's the link to our Give-A-Way if you care to read the topic:
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,150824.0.html

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Chuck, BIG TIME CONGRATS TO YOU :thumbsup:

I cannot wait to see all the goodies you find..and honestly I think the world of GRB and Sparky for setting up all this.

You all are wonderful and am thrilled and thankful for everyone that donated, helped in anyway possible,just seeing smiles going to all that made this possible ... you all are something else....

ok ok I gotta stop, am not the mushy type... :thumbsup:

chuck have a ball and enjoy :icon_sunny:

Apr 1, 2008
Re: "Good Karma" the Fisher F4-with 3 Coils has been donated to Chuck!=Thanks!

Ya, this is like the most unbelievable thing! I'm gonna be 60 in July and darned if anything this exciting has ever happened to me before!
These are some special people right here!!!

Bootybay said:
Chuck, BIG TIME CONGRATS TO YOU :thumbsup:

I cannot wait to see all the goodies you find..and honestly I think the world of GRB and Sparky for setting up all this.

You all are wonderful and am thrilled and thankful for everyone that donated, helped in anyway possible,just seeing smiles going to all that made this possible ... you all are something else....

ok ok I gotta stop, am not the mushy type... :thumbsup:

chuck have a ball and enjoy :icon_sunny:

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

look forward to seeing your :thumbsup: new discoveries

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread