Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Beach Hunting is very therapeutic for me .. both physically and mentally. Today was especially good. Nice cool breezes and walking in the sand. Most of the people were already leaving by 7:00 PM (I generally hunt 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM).

I got interrupted by a frantic young lady. I thought car keys but it was a ring she lost in the tot lot at the swings. She said it was silver and I said those are easy.

No signals at the front of the swings so I went behind a bit. A signal of 30. I told her it was probably not her ring but when it rattled in the scoop she whooped! It WAS her ring and definitely NOT silver. I told her it was white gold (or possibly platinum). She said it was from her mom and she didn't know it was not silver.

She gave me a BIG HUG and as I walked away she waved a bill at me ...I didn't see how much and I told her it was enough FUN to find and no reward was necessary. And that was really true ... gave me such a nice Warm Fuzzy feeling (THOSE are Priceless!).

HH Joe

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Job Joe!!!
People like you definitely give our hobby a good name... :thumbsup:

Bran <><

CWnut

May 9, 2003
E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro tigershark----Tesoro Conquistador Umax------Fisher FX-3----Master Hunter CX-Plus w/ depth multiplier
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:thumbsup: :icon_sunny: doing something nice for someone is always reward enough

FCCDFEd

Sep 29, 2007
Terra Bella, Ca.
Detector(s) used
DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really makes you feel good when something you love to do can bring so much pleasure to others

fccdfed

relichunters

Bronze Member
May 4, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Excellent, some detectors I know would refuse to help, and tell her to find it herself, but not you!
I hope I get to help someone like that someday.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread