found, pondered and returned

intimer

Jan 15, 2009
east tennessee
i had to wait again at the pharmacy drive thru the other day. i noticed a 'name withheld' decorator van in front of me. when i pulled up and got the tube thing it had $16 crammed in the bottom....oh boy! this 'tube thing' opened from one end only. i thought to offer it back to the attendant, but as i waited for my departure i saw the same van return (yes they had to wait) behind the car next to me. when i finished i pulled over and walked back towards the van. i worried they would be paranoid so i hollered out "weren't you just in front of me..." she knew my intentions and thanked me simply by saying, "that was nice". i told her she should complain about stuffing the $$$$ in first. i didn't wait around, i walked off-not sure if she backed up or just waited...ha ha!
i would have kept it, likely, if the van hadn't pulled up and the attendant would have got in trouble. can't you see the attendant pointing to my car as i drove away...saying, "well... he must have gotten it...?"

hope this was okay for the posting.

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reminds me of the time I was at a drive up ATM a few years back. I was behind a very cute blonde in a red Corvette convertible. When it was my turn I noticed a twenty dollar bill wedged in the cash slot. I followed her and tried to get her attention but she must have thought I was a wierdo so she sped off.

"Little red Corvette,
Baby you're much too fast"
-Prince-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread