goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I'm at the university of Michigan, couldn't take my MD, but treasure hunting must go on! The stuff below was mostly picked up in one swoop, the coinstar at a bank had a double-handful of coins in it. And about $4 in change over two weeks just around meters, vending, etc. The earrings are sterling, all found on the sidewalk. The square one is solid Tiffany & Co. :icon_thumright: . I also found a sterling ring, but I sent that for melt. But everything pictured below was just two weeks!

HH
-GC

Attachments

• Sept. 2009 048.jpg
    Sept. 2009 048.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 977
  • Sept. 2009 049.jpg
    Sept. 2009 049.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 980

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job, I always keep my eyes glued to the ground. I have been saving all of the change (and very occasional bills) I find since the first of last year, and recently decided I would turn it into silver rounds. I purchased 20 rounds from a site on the internet at an average of $14.98 per round. I applied all of the money I found to paying myself back. So far I have paid for 9 rounds, and will have the 10th (half way) paid for after I find another $11 or so. Nothing like FREE .999 silver.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
goldencoin said:
Well, I'm at the university of Michigan, couldn't take my MD, but treasure hunting must go on!
My daughter just started college two weeks ago. She is an animal sciences major and all she finds on the ground are "road apples" ;D She is on the equestrian team.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread