Kentucky Fried Chicken Parking lot gold!!!!

CladSpends2

Jan 11, 2010
Wilton, Maine
Detector(s) used
White's M6
My daughter asked to go to KFC today for lunch. I wasn't hot for it, but gave in since she is an only child and spoiled. When I got out of the truck I spied something shiney in the dirt next to the curb. I bent down and picked up an 18K gold earring. I weighed it on my scale and it came to over 1 gram. The earring will pay for lunch and leaves me some change. Just as though I had gone to Mcdonalds, LOL I would post a pic, but have never had any luck getting them to post here on this site. Keep your eyes on the ground.

T.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eye finds count too, way to go o the gold. I'll take a piece of gold anyway I can find it. Welcome to T-net.

OP
OP
CladSpends2

CladSpends2

Jan 11, 2010
Wilton, Maine
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Today in a parking lot just down and acrossed the road from the KFC I found a dime in the dirt on the way into the cell phone store. Then while walking downtown to see a friend of mine who works at the college, I found a quarter in the dirt on the edge of the sidewalk and it got me thinking. I wonder if the guys who use the road sweepers, who clean up the winter sand that has been put down in parking lots and on sidewalks to fight the ice ever run a metal detector over the sand when they dump it out of those big sweepers? Makes a guy wonder what they would find, huh? Gotta admit, after the last few days, it has my mind running feverishly. Keep your eyes on the ground, T.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CladSpends2 said:
My daughter.........gave in since she is an only child and spoiled.
Tory, you just wait. I am constantly reminded (by my daughter) that she is an only child. The latest was last week. (now this is teenage logic) She is in her first year of collage and living in a campus dorm. She has two roommates. One talks in her sleep and come back very late almost every night. The other walks in her sleep and snores.

She wants to move into the newer dorm where four girls share a common kitchenette and living room but have their own tiny little room. It's my fault that she wants this because she is an only child and never had to share a room with anyone before. >:( This room costs an extra $1400 a year. :crybaby2:
She is not normally this way and she agreed to pay for half the difference with her summer job. I sure hope she gets a job.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread