first piece o silver outta teller tray that wasnt a bank

fisher2

Mar 20, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my gf was paying for something at a local store when i looked into the tray i saw a greenish nickel and noticed it had a p mintmark over the dome so i bugged out and asked him to open the teller trasy and exchange the nickels for THAT nickel and i got my first piece of teller tray silver i felt so good about myself for the rest of the day nothing super happened with me n the gf that day we hung out with her friend who turned out to be super cool and i got silver i was soo happy i didnt get anything at the coinstar and got depressed but i got that on the way out absolutly made my day its a 42-p but who cares about the date

miller433

Jun 29, 2010
N.E. Indiana
Detector(s) used
Excaliber 800, Soveriegn GT, Garrett 1500, Garrett Ace
I've gotten a number of silver quarters out of change machines. I check them every time. More than once I've driven away from the car wash with a dirty car because I ended up with change I didn't want to spend.

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
miller433 said:
I've gotten a number of silver quarters out of change machines. I check them every time. More than once I've driven away from the car wash with a dirty car because I ended up with change I didn't want to spend.
hehehe lol!
nice score on the war nickel! keep it up and hh!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread