May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I started detecting about 2 years ago. Ever since I have noticed I am hyper sensitive to coins and jewelry on the ground. I found two ear rings today and they were feet away. I find coins every day and things like jewelry, key rings etc frequently. I went to the mall and found two ear rings in 30 minutes on the floor under the clothing. I can be walking down a side walk and see it out my peripheral vision 10 ft away. I am amazed.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to the club!!!! I find things all the time It's just because you are used to looking Forward and left and right of where your Walking!!!! I find things all the time just walking along!!!! Keep it up and HH Chug

It doesn't matter where I'm at I always find, Money, PULLTABS :help: :help: :help: , earrings etc just laying there!!! once in awhile a ring!!! Some one one here mentioned Finding good stuff In Coinstar machines Now I check them all when I'm Out!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: Chug

Dadsnorz

Dec 15, 2010
gotta love that gravity thing! I walk the dogs and each time I find something of worth...

kleinerschmitter

Aug 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Excalibur II, Teknetics G2+
Primary Interest:
Other
I know what you mean, I just found a small silver ring, 2.3 grams not 30 minutes ago because I had to walk across a parking lot on campus, my eyes caught a flash out of the corner of my eye and immediately I knew it was silver. Third silver ring this year, almost 20 grams recovered!! :hello2:

However, I do have a sudden fear of kryptonite for some reason...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread