Ground Finds

gilgar

Mar 18, 2009
A Little South of Heaven
Detector(s) used
Garrett Treasure Ace 300
Found a dime under the coinstar yesterday but not silver. That and other finds since my last post brings my total this year to $48.73. Hoping to hit $50 but there are not too many days left and I won't likely be out of the house much.

@Graciegirl, I don't actively go out and look for change either but am always finding change and other stuff. Although I must say, anytime I go to a store that has a coinstar, I check it out hoping to find some silver coins. I always wanted to keep track of how much I find but never did until this year, thanks to this thread.

ltd063

Sep 28, 2016
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 & Excal II, Tesoro SandShark, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anybody ever cruise the fast food restaurants' drive-thru windows for change that has fallen on the ground? I see it when pulling up to get my order, but am usually no where near those places after they are closed. I was just wondering if they send somebody out to gather it up after they close?

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It is very rare when I don't make an eye find. Granted most are cents, but since October I have found a stainless steel spinner ring, a five dollar bill, two one dollar bills, and a silver dog tag.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread