1st Coinstar silver of 2016

gilgar

Mar 18, 2009
A Little South of Heaven
Detector(s) used
Garrett Treasure Ace 300
Passed by the coinstar as usual and saw what looked like just pennies including a bad looking zincoln. As I grabbed them, thought I saw a flash of silver and sure enough had two silver dimes, a '64 and a '56. :hello2:

The pennies were cool too, 4 of them were wheaties, '39s, '34, '41s & another '39s. Also a couple of regular pennies and a 25 centimos coin from Venezuela

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After seeing a thread last year about coninstars i started to check them after moving to a bigger city. Since the new year ive found 3 silver franklins, 2 silver quarters, 3 silver nickles, 5 dimes and a bunch of wheaties. The junkies steal the old peoples change around here and take it there to cash it in. I have a route on the weekend that i do just to check the coin stars.

OP
OP
gilgar

gilgar

Mar 18, 2009
A Little South of Heaven
Detector(s) used
Garrett Treasure Ace 300
Nice! I've yet to find anything silver other than dimes but sooner or later it's gonna happen. The other night I saw a lady bent down in front of the machine. She was swiping underneath for coins and got quite a few but no telling if silver or not. do you find many foreign coins? I seem to get quite a bit

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread