Whos out there?!?

elk311

Jan 13, 2012
Kitsap, Washington
Detector(s) used
Minelabe Equinox 800, Whites Spectrum XLT (x2), Whites Coinmaster, Minelab XT18000, Compass Yukon 90B, Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: Who's out there?!?

In Washington State WISHING I was in Idaho !!! ... some day... :blob7:

Papa Bear

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2011
Western Territories
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Teknetics G2, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello all. I am currently in NC with the Marine Corps. I am returning home to Tremonton Utah in a few weeks. I am 20 miles south of the Idaho State line so if you are MDing anywhere in Southern or SE Idaho, let me know. I am scoping some areas in Northern Utah for when I return. PB

GrnEydGuy

Greenie
Mar 8, 2013
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho here... just gearing up this spring to do some prospecting throughout the NW. Good luck all, hit me up if you are up North!

scortch

Sep 2, 2011
Boise, Idaho
Detector(s) used
MInelab E-TRac Whites V3i
I've been posting on this site for a while and had no idea this tread was here.
I'm in boise

Kaybe11

Jul 13, 2011
In Orofino Idaho. Lots of prospecting in this area. 1800's military campaigns against the Nez Perce, lost ghost towns, and an extensive mining history, with rumors some of the mines belonged to early Spanish. Anyone up In Clearwater?

scortch

Sep 2, 2011
Boise, Idaho
Detector(s) used
In Orofino Idaho. Lots of prospecting in this area. 1800's military campaigns against the Nez Perce, lost ghost towns, and an extensive mining history, with rumors some of the mines belonged to early Spanish. Anyone up In Clearwater?

Love Orofino, I found an 1864 indian head penny by Pierce last fall. It is in fairly poor shape but still a good find for Idaho.

Kaybe11

Jul 13, 2011
Ahh yes Pierce. i will be hitting up the old area of orofino City as well as Moose city and maybe, someday, I will find the long lost Chinese camp site where 10K miners stayed. So much to look for here....

ryan1980

Feb 6, 2013
Hello from twin falls. Last two weeks I found tree silver rings a buffalo, and some Wheaties. Half a jar of clad to boot. Not bad for my first two weeks md'ing.

scortch

Sep 2, 2011
Boise, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Welcome Ryan,

Have you been to Bliss yet, East of you? Look for the old water tower down by the tracks. The station masters old hose is there and the foundation of the passenger station. The area has a barbed wire fence around it but is owned by the city. They said detecting the spot was ok with them. Always a few goodies to be had there.

ryan1980

Feb 6, 2013
I know where bliss is. I lived in Glenn's ferry for six years lol. Thanks for the info on the site. Maybe I'll find something good.

rcliffor

Tenderfoot
Aug 1, 2011
North Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's VX3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also from Coeur d'Alene...just waiting for weather to improve.

scortch

Sep 2, 2011
Boise, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Hey cool Ryan,

I found an 1899 S Barber quarter in Glenn's Ferry doing some sidewalk strips. Goods stuff there as well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread