Nampa area?

OP
OP
G

galaxy51

Sep 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE and XS, White's MXT and Classic ID
I do get over your way from time to time and I will get ahold of you to go detecting if you have the free time. Also if you get over my way get in touch and let me see what I can line up for us.

b6ss99

Tenderfoot
Mar 8, 2007
Will be moving to Emmett in about two weeks, been at this for about 15 years off and on, use a silver sabre and bounty hunter iv. Let me know if interested?

silverswede

Dec 12, 2005
Pinehurst. Idaho
Detector(s) used
Minelab SOVEREIGN XS-2a PRO
Hey Galaxy. I lived in Nampa quite a few years ago...around 1962 but didn't own a detector then. If I was to do it now I'd probably research and hunt the areas around the river bridges on the Boise around Star or Eagle. Swimming & fishing holes when I was there. and also out on the Snake by Swan falls. Was a dangerous ford there, many freight and covered wagons upset, early days. Out toward Murphey across the bridge and down stream (south side) Old buildings with cement walls. If you have the time and gas head out toward Old Silver city. In Nampa you might get permission out at the Snake river Stampede grounds. Hope this helps. I'll be looking for your finds on here so bring your camera, and H.H.
Silverswede.

limitedthoughts

Mar 8, 2008
vale, oregon
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Quick Silver
Go figure I move out of nampa and someone shows up..

Let me know if you need anything I can tell you alot about hunting there

LT

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread