Northern Idaho in May for 2 days, Anyone free to Join me???

CFP

Mar 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi! Chris here. Long time lurker, but this is my first post. I try to pan when I travel to states that hold gold. Being from Michigan but living in Tennessee at the moment, I do not get a lot of trips in per year... maybe 5 or 6. Regardless, I enjoy being in the outdoors, and prospecting for gold.

I will be in Spokane WA in early May and wanted to travel to Northern Idaho for a few days. Most of that intention is to see the far north US Rockies, and to drift a few wet flies while I walk overflowing rivers. However, while I am there, I will likely rent a small sleuce, or at the very least head out and pan for gold.

If anyone in that area wants to hang out, I will spring for gas if you suggest the spot. Let me know if you are interested in coming with. I have about 2 days totally free to prospect, fish, and enjoy the mountains (I sadly do not get nearly as much time above 6,000ft as I used to).

As a side note, I work in healthcare and run a company... so I am a straight up guy, level headed, and pretty laid back. Also, I will not likely be back in N Idaho for years, so I have no problem committing to keep any spots between you and I.

Shoot me a note, post a tip, or let me know if you want to head out for a day!

Thanks!!!

CFP

OP
OP
C

CFP

Mar 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, I will be in Coeur d'Alene, ID, but will likely drive up to Bonner's Ferry, unless anyone wants to talk me out of that. I have the run of the state for 4 days total, but need to pick up a pal in Coeur d'Alene part way through my trip.

Thanks!!!

CFP

Apr 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well i live in sandpoint so i might be up fur a tour. I got these woods in the back of my head so any questions let me know. Born and raised here and every free moment i get is spent hunten or prospecting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions