time for prospecting

Kaybe11

Jul 13, 2011
I hear ya about the lack of dudes posting up on N Idaho. Last weekend, hit the Clearwater River and ran half a yard of classified .25" material. Found two pickers and a decent amount of flour. Looking forward to hitting the salmon river next weekend, but other than that nothing to crazy. Did find a loaf of bread token from Sacramento last fall. Dig was just a hunch due to the location, machine read aluminum can but at a depth of 6 " and where I had found tin can and no aluminum. Kinda cool find. Some 49er must have brought it to Pierce back in the day.

Found out where the Japanese internment camps where located from ww2 but due to leave no trace fed laws kinda scared to hit them. Bummer, finding something from a Japanese POW would be an amazing piece of history to reclaim.

The hunt continues. any other hunters out there, and in the Orofino area, say hello

Stay sharp,
Ken

Kaybe11

Jul 13, 2011
I hear ya about the lack of dudes posting up on N Idaho. Last weekend, hit the Clearwater River and ran half a yard of classified .25" material. Found two pickers and a decent amount of flour. Looking forward to hitting the salmon river next weekend, but other than that nothing to crazy. Did find a loaf of bread token from Sacramento last fall. Dig was just a hunch due to the location, machine read aluminum can but at a depth of 6 " and where I had found tin can and no aluminum. Kinda cool find. Some 49er must have brought it to Pierce back in the day.

Found out where the Japanese internment camps where located from ww2 but due to leave no trace fed laws kinda scared to hit them. Bummer, finding something from a Japanese POW would be an amazing piece of history to reclaim.

The hunt continues. any other hunters out there, and in the Orofino area, say hello

Stay sharp,
Ken

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431327637.615733.jpg

OP
OP
D

davin

May 10, 2011
north idaho
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds like you had a good time. I am in the. d' alene area. I don't know if I will make it to Orofino but I would like to and check the area there.
best of luck to you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions