Still lookin for partner.... S.E Idaho

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Still lookin' for partner.... S.E Idaho

I've got a trip planned. About 12-14 miles on 4-wheelers to get to a creek that has gold. This creek is rarely visited due to difficulty of access, but I've discovered a way in that doesn't require crossing private land. The creek is in SW Montana. I'm going to do some nugget-hunting, and run some screens for diamonds. My partner could do the same, or do some sluicing, or panning, etc. I plan on staying at least one night, and maybe two. The access is tough enough, and I'm old enough, I don't want to do it alone. I've got the transportation, but you'd need a 4-wheeler.
Anybody interested?
Jim

davin

May 10, 2011
north idaho
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey jim, sounds like you a great adventure and alot of fun. as i mentioned before, i am too far north of you but hope that you can get a good partner to go with you.
let me know how you did.
best of luck jim, take care and stay safe out there.

OP
OP
Jim in Idaho

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
LOL...thanks buddy. Doesn't look like southern Idaho is over-populated with gold prospectors. I'm heading to a new spot for a few days. Maybe somebody will respond on the trip offer by the time I get back. I may end up going it alone. I've hunted and prospected alone, in some of the most remote country in America, including in the winter, for nearly 40 years. But, though I'm still fit, I am 66, and need to take more care now.
Jim

davin

May 10, 2011
north idaho
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jim, believe me, if i was closer i would like to make that trip with you, sounds interesting.
you take care of yourself, stay safe and be careful out there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread