Banks to Crouch.

stewfox

Greenie
Feb 7, 2014
Boise, Id
Detector(s) used
Wish I had one. Too broke to get one atm.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I figure that I am not the only person to have come a cross or noticed this old mineshaft on the river with a door. If you are driving east bound from banks to crouch it would be on your right and on the other side of the river. it'd be a bit of a hike from banks to this mineshaft. I was wondering if anyone has been to it in the past or recently or any claim info on it. I've admired it for years and think I might make the trek this summer provided its not private property. Thanks, Happy Hunting.:skullflag::skullflag::skullflag:

davin

May 10, 2011
north idaho
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you get to check it out would be nice to see some pictures if you can take them.
good luck.

OP
OP
stewfox

stewfox

Greenie
Feb 7, 2014
Boise, Id
Detector(s) used
Wish I had one. Too broke to get one atm.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you much, I will absolutely take photos and post. I had some photos from across the river looking at it a winter or two ago, but they are on an older phone and I don't know what I did with that phone.

infectious208

Aug 17, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see this every time the wife and I head up to Kirkham hot springs and have always been curious about it. It would be a blast to head over and take a look at it. Im wondering how close the river got to it this year with the water as high as it was. Kirkham was almost completely covered when we went there this spring.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread