Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

oz_il

Oct 6, 2008
Evergreen Park, IL
So here's where you hang out, aye?

I think I can make this one, although I will probably brown bag it as they(doctors) *claim* I have celiac disease which simply means I cannot eat anything with gluten (AKA wheat, rye) in it. That's right, no beers :'(

I may though, have to go back to 'normal' food for a month or so to find out if I cannot not eat 'normal' food. A paradox if I ever typed one ???

OP
OP
bomber

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
glad ya made it here OZ. :thumbsup:good group of guys here

makton

Mar 5, 2008
New Lenox, Il
Detector(s) used
Explorer II with 10x12 SEF
Bomber,
I am working my a$$ off trying to find a babysitter as my wife is boozing it up this weekend with the girls.
I have been dying to go out with this group since I started detecting earlier this year and as usual, something always interferes(wife+3 kids).
If I can make it, it won't be until around 10:00 or 11:00. I'll bring some desserts/cookies and I have a 6' table and 2 card tables plus I have about 16 folding chairs. I also have a 3 ringer I'll throw into the kitty.

Makton/Todd

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6 w/ Sun-Ray DX-1, 950 coil and 6x10 DD, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 250, Garmin Etrex GPS
*raises hand* You know I'll be there.

Oz_Il, glad to see you here, too. I remember you from the "other" metal detecting website. I was the one with the Ace 250, a few years ago. Glad to see you're still keeping it real. I remember your photo you posted of you with some jazz musician or something. I like this website a thousand times more than the other one.

I can't wait til next week!

Joe

Wasabi

Nov 7, 2005
Brevard County, FL ~ USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalinbur II,White's Beach Hunter ID 300, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Fisher F75, Tesoro Golden UMax, Whites 4900/D, Bounty Hunter IV, Bounty Hunter Big Bud
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll be there.
Count me in.

Rob ~ Out

mikelb

Jul 23, 2004
You know if this group hunt was in say Washington Park you would only get a few peeps to show but tell'em it's at a boy scout camp and all the freaks show up.......sicko's ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread