Motivational video

dirtyJohn

Nov 30, 2007
Whiskey Junction, IL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD2, Tesoro Tiger Shark, DetectorPro Uniprobe, DetectorPro Pistol Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How's everyone doing? I haven't posted in a while. Due to health reasons I haven't been able to hunt in a while. It figures that now that I feeling better, the weather sucks. Anyways, Ive been living vicariosly through the you tube videos of other and discovered this old one.
Why can't I find a site like this?

P.S. I think I'm going to make the minelab plung by spring, so Ron at Windy City, I'll be contacting you. Enjoy the vid, and for you diehards that are still hunting, good luck and HH

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Get better John!

Keith (Coinmagnet) is a prolific hunter and gets some awesome sites under his coil. He hit one of my regular parks while on business up here one day at lunch and in minutes popped out a '38 LC!

OP
OP
dirtyJohn

dirtyJohn

Nov 30, 2007
Whiskey Junction, IL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD2, Tesoro Tiger Shark, DetectorPro Uniprobe, DetectorPro Pistol Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lowbatts said:
Get better John!

Keith (Coinmagnet) is a prolific hunter and gets some awesome sites under his coil. He hit one of my regular parks while on business up here one day at lunch and in minutes popped out a '38 LC!
Thanks Tim, I feel much better. You weren't kidding about this guy being a prolific hunter. I've watched alot of his videos and he really knows how to find the good spots. Research pays off. His name "Coinmagnet" is fitting. It looks like he's from Indiana, I'll bet a couple of those videos were made in Illinois.

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Yeah, he used to run an engineering group here in Elgin and commuted twice a month or so. On those days when we could get together he always had some really nice finds from all the old fairgroud sites he hits all over central Illinois and Indiana.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread