Cleaning out the pockets

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Actually the coin bins. Tumbling coins all night tonight. On load number 8 right now with about 4 more to go. Finding goodies in the mix, IH's and wheaties that I could not see to put in the correct bin originally. One barber dime a couple V nicks also as of now. Hoping there's a gold coin in there that I overlooked while pouching it. Gots to wear my glasses more often. But it is easier finding them the second time.

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you find a nice suprise!!!!! :icon_pirat:

OP
OP
Lowbatts

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Man I threw a lot of wheaties in the coinstar this morning. Some CRH who hits the fiddy cent rolls is gonna get surprised. If they had too much dirt and did not come real clean in the tumbler, I didn't keep them. Also if they are newer than 1940 I sent them packing. No rhyme or reason, it's an arbitrary thing and I know I'll dig a ton of 'em again next year.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
please dont get angry with me but i thought your post title was very ironic. cleaning out the pockets in Illinois :dontknow:

mikewaz

Bronze Member
May 9, 2008
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266 X Fisher F75
I've been thinking about doing the same thing over the winter. I've gotta get some holders and start separating and organizing everything
instead of a little box here, a bag there...
Mike

OP
OP
Lowbatts

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Hey Double A, I am definitely in the wrong pockets here in Illinois. Seems everyone is getting something from their friends in government these days except me. I think 4 of the last 6 guvs here have been indicted. But hey, at least we got rid of Obama, he's everyone's problem now.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lowbatts said:
Hey Double A, I am definitely in the wrong pockets here in Illinois. Seems everyone is getting something from their friends in government these days except me. I think 4 of the last 6 guvs here have been indicted. But hey, at least we got rid of Obama, he's everyone's problem now.
he said obama :D your right i remember some saying the same thing about Mr. clinton

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lowbatts said:

My avitar says it all about Illinois ;D Still going strong. Please don't take it to heart, just stating the facts ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread