Wow!! What an afternoon!!

Clad the Impaler

Jan 11, 2010
I'm baaaccckkkkk.....and what an afternoon!! Ok, so I just got back this afternoon from visiting my kids out of town. Stopped by one of my banks to pick up a $500 box of half dollars and do some serious crh'ing....found a '44 Walker... :hello2: MY 1ST!!! Just wanted to share my good fortune with you all...let me know if anyone wants pics, I'll try to take one w/ my webcam, or just scan the coin. YAY!!

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6 w/ Sun-Ray DX-1, 950 coil and 6x10 DD, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 250, Garmin Etrex GPS
Glad you stayed persistent. Congrats on a nice silver half. Let's see it!

Joe

OP
OP
C

Clad the Impaler

Jan 11, 2010
Ok here's 2 pics from my webcam....hope they're ok....one each of the obverse and reverse...

Attachments

• Picture 17.jpg
    Picture 17.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 153
  • Picture 18.jpg
    Picture 18.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 160

Dirt fishing Wolf

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2009
G P, Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex +
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's great Paul, 1st silver of the year for you and you didn't have to wash off any dirt. DFW

OP
OP
C

Clad the Impaler

Jan 11, 2010
DFW- Actually, I've already found quite a few 40% Kennedy halves, a few 90% Kennedy halves, and a few silver Roosevelt dimes crh'ing as well...already searched well over $5k face in halves and dimes so far this year. I just wanted to post the Walker, as it's my first, and it's also my coolest crh find since I found a 1883 no cents V nickel in the fall of 2008. :)

justdigging50

Sep 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC and Minelab Explorer II
That's wild that you could pick up silver like that. It's like buying a lotto scratch off card and winning. Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions