DFX and SE pro training day

davebien

Feb 5, 2008
DuPage County, IL
Detector(s) used
DFX and now a new Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Got out for an hour or so before dinner at the school's field at the head of the street. Wanted to compare the new SE pro's sounds and display to my good ol' DFX. So I tracked targets with the DFX than ran the SE over them to compare. I tried to dig only good targets. So I landed up with 1D, 1N, 1Q and 1P. All clad, but that area of the school is new and redone several times. Dug only one trash target, I should know when the DFX shows $1 its gonna be junk. lol

The idea that the learning curve of the SE is large sure is true. Waaaaay different from the DFX. And tonite it poured here, probably mud tomorrow. But Wed its off to SoFL to visit the daughter for a week. Both detectors are going, lol. Beaches, here I come. Pull tab heaven !!!!!!

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
You bring back some of that SoFlo gold Dave! Go get it!

Dirt fishing Wolf

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2009
G P, Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex +
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have fun in pull tab heaven Dave. If you hit it big at the beach bring back some sand to throw in the school yard for luck. $1 on the DFX means your not going to pull a silver dollar. HH DFW

kimsdad

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2008
Moronica, northwest of Chicago.
Detector(s) used
E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star
I'm glad you're starting to use the SE, Dave!

Have a safe trip & good luck on the beaches!!! :thumbsup:

While you're there, advise your daughter that she's been chosen to host the Illinois T-Net winter hunt next January. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread