Running totals for clad?

TreasureGuy25

Dec 1, 2009
North Suburbs, IL
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Ace 250, ProPointer
I have a running total saved on my desktop, so far for 2010 I'm at $33.72. Just cool to see how much I pull out of the ground (see if maybe I can pay off my detector one day). I would imagine my total would be wayyy higher if I hunted tot lots and modern parks more often, I do hunt to beach sometimes which gives up a ton, plus the scooping's easy. Good luck out there!

p2c

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2009
Matteson, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac and Grey Ghost NDT; Garrett Pointer Pro
How I did it last year was just to roll my coins once they were cleaned. I found something like $98.50, but probably $50 of that was in my first 3 months detecting. When I started trying to find more silver, went to areas that were a little more sparse...

This year, I will only know when I hand everything into the bank -- a nice year end surprise I guess. I am not rolling the coins any more, because they just tear them out of the roll at my bank anyway -- easier for them and me.

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Very necessary when reporting this income to the appropriate atrocities, uh that's authorities, my friend!

Not only count it, but post it under your name on one of the avaialble reporting columns when posting finds!

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe in a month or two I'll have to start adding up all the Zincolns tha are spread
around in the trunk or mixed in the box with all the iron junk. . . after I clean the garage :D
(another "honey-do" that I've been putting off)

M

MR Senior L4S

Lowbatts said:
Very necessary when reporting this income to the appropriate atrocities, uh that's authorities, my friend!

Not only count it, but post it under your name on one of the avaialble reporting columns when posting finds!
///////////////////////// I know U are jocking , MR VENDORIA !!!!!!!!!!! ALLL eays on U !!!!!! , Voluntary pay tax for clad U find , dont dig zinc , sell coper by LB ( 3,8 ) , so U can swing little .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread